Water based bentonite rheological additives BP®-187A (inorganic gel)
1. Appearance : light(yellow) offwhite, free-flowing powder
2. Moisture content (@105℃, 2hrs ) : ≤12%
3. Granularity (<76μm or 200mesh ) : ≥95%
4. Swell index ( 16 hrs ) : ≥22ml/g
5. Bulk density :550-650 g/L
6.Heavy metal ( Pb) : ≤15mg/kg
7. Arsenic (As ) : ≤ 5 mg/kg
2).Characteristics and Application:
BP®-187A is Li-bentonite which is made from bentonite by purifying and modifying. Good thixotropic property, high dilatability, good thickening.
Used in water-based coatings and alcoholic group systems, precision casting, ceramic color oil coatings, emulsion coatings, blunge water, self-leveling flooring compounds, etc.
3).The international countertype is: Bentone EW/LT, Laporte WH,OPTIBENT616